ATMA Assam ATM/ BTM Admit Card 2017
Without the possession of ATMA Assam ATM/ BTM Admit Card 2017, no one can be allowed to sit in the exam hall as it is containing everything that is about exam, whether it is the address of the exam venue, timing of exam, important instructions, dos and don’ts, etc. Everything that is required for the verification procedure must be carried into the exam hall otherwise the confirmation of eligible candidates will fail. There is another big reason why people should download this Hall Ticket from our website because Admit Card lists the ATMA Assam ATM/ BTM Exam Date 2017 as well which is highly important for anyone to know. The exam date helps the students set their personal schedule which is a good thing and help them score highest marks in the exam. Date of ATMA Assam Admit Card 2017 shall be communicated to the contestants very shortly here.
Assam Krishi Bhavan Campus, Khanapara, Guwahati is going to select best candidates for the contractual designations of Assistant Technology Manager (ATM), Block Technology Manager (BTO), etc. The posts were announced at State Level, Block Level and District Level. All posts are available on Contractual basis. To crack the Written Exam, one must get to know the scheme of exam and people must hold a Black Ball-point Pen as it is only required to write the exam. You cannot use Calculator, Mobiles in the examination as it is against the rules and conditions.
ATMA Assam ATM/ BTM Exam Date 2017
As we all know that ATMA Assam Exam Date plays an important role in overall success in the exam. At total 26 districts, the conduction of test would take place and only those who carry Admit Card shall be granted. Don’t do anything which is against the rules of the department by which vacancies have been revealed. Do not carry any kind of material which is strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
|Organisation||Government of Assam – ATMA|
|Exam Date||Soon Released|
|Post Name||ATM, BTM, Director, Clerk, Coordinator, etc|
|Admit Card||Released Shortly|
|Result Date||Announced Soon|
CSS-ATMA (NMAET) Assam Exam Pattern 2017
There are some points about the exam which have been made certain by the authority and we are disclosing all of them here.
- The exam shall be conducted on an OMR sheet.
- It will be carried out at total 26 exam centres.
- Question type shall be MCQ.
- Total questions in the test shall be 100.
- Each question carries 1 mark which means total 100 marks.
- Time duration of exam will be 3 hours.
- There is no negative marking.
- You have to write the exam in Black Ball-point only.
If you want to check out complete exam pattern for the selection round i.e. Written Exam, you might want to know it through the direct link given beneath.
How to download ATMA Assam ATM/ BTM Admit Card 2017
- Start with the official website of the department, viz. nmaet.css-atmaassamrecruitment2017.com.
- Now, click on the link of Admit Card which will appear on the “Important Instructions”.
- You will have to enter the required details with care and submit them.
- After that, check out the download link for your Hall Ticket.
If the link to download ATMA Assam ATM/ BTM Admit Card 2017 does not open right after you provide with all of the required details, it may be possible that you need to get assistance on this topic which we are very well at.